Saturday 26 September 2009

New name, same voice!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lack of funny, light hearted entertainment brought to you by my blog – but I’ve had a touch of the old writer’s block.
Secondly, you’ve guessed it- I’m back but with a twist! I am on a mission to TRY and update my blog more regularly… AND with a few different things, after all you guys can only take a certain amount of hearing me babble on about my belly bulge!

So, what exactly am I going to blog about!?!?!?
Well, after much deliberation I am still the Good Food Guzzler and my life does largely revolve around my stomach! So there will still be the odd update on the healthy living (or lack of it!) lifestyle but with a few new/helpful/funny/exciting things to go along side.

What sort of things I hear you scream!!
Well, I’m a single girl with a rather lovely sister who likes to treat me with dinners out, concert tickets, random weekends of fun and lots more. And you will be able to read all about it here - the great food I eat (and make! Yes, I cook and I’m rather good at it - if you’ve never tried my home made mince pies then your definitely missing out!), the amazing times had at some the countries biggest concerts (Michael McIntyre and Alesha Dixon coming up), my reviews of the newest and best products in the shops and not forgetting all the laughs, tears, tantrums and adventures that occur from living with a dopey puppy, temperamental cat and sometimes stroppy sister!

So where can you see all this new stuff?
That's easy - click here

I hope you’re all as excited as I am! That’s all for now folks so check out the new blog and I’ll see you on the other side! X

No comments:

Post a Comment